Monday, March 14, 2016

Need more time

Soooooo, I plan to do a wall hanging for my father in law. He likes 1937 Chevy trucks. I have several photos I plan to use to come up with a design. I've never done any kind of automobile so this will be different.  This is the truck. I plan to make it red with black fenders. 

I finished block one of my Benjamin Biggs quilt. 
Yay


One raspberry is done. It turned out OK. 
I plan to make several more in red and then lighter ones for berries that aren't quite ripe. 


We are off to Colorado again. 
This is the sunrise that morning. 
Red sky at morning....


During the 9 hour drive I finished the binding on my table mat.  I'm thinking of tea staining it to make it look older. 


I also prepped the blocks for one of the challenge quilts. 


Once in CO, we went xc Skiing. 
It was a beautiful day!


My favorite mountain range. 


Idyllic scene. 


2nd raspberry done. 
Only a few more red ones to go. 


We had a snow day!
I was goofing off and catching snowflakes on my tongue.  Ha ha ha!
Unfortunately my brother broke his wrist. 
(Sailors take warning?)


I also went to a retreat and finished another block on my Christmas quilt. 
I love the applique blocks one of the girls made. 
 I also prepped a bag of wool for washing and spun up a skein of bfl wool. 
No pics of this. Sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment