County fair time!
Dropped off my quilts on Tuesday and saw this on Wednesday.
Yay!
I'm really glad Jackie's quilt is protected on the case.
The big rosette ribbons are more fun than the smaller ribbons.
We will have to show this to Jackie.
It's too hot for her to come down and see it.
The judges comments on this one were that my quilting isnt consistent.
She is right.
I really enjoy checking out the kid's artwork. Seeing other people's creations inspires me. Seeing kid's creations gives me hope for the future.
(Jon Snow!! Hee hee! Love it. I'm a big Snow fan too kiddo. He is the true king)
This reminds me of junior high art class. Awesome subject matter.
Perspecive drawings!
Well done.
This is hard.
For me.
Then I wandered over to the chicken building. I enjoy seeing all the different breeds. The rabbits are in there too. Don't care about them.
I shoot rabbits.
I can see doing something with the image of this guy's head.
So funky.
Funky chicken.
This looks like a chicken dove.
Such a clean pretty bird.
I want his tail feathers for a hat.
This is a chicken??
Wouldnt it be cool if it laid purple eggs with yellow spots?
This was a big beautiful bird.
It looks like it could hurt you.
Fuzzy chicken.
Bad hair day.
Emu chicken.
It's like people.
The tall skinny friend hanging out with her much bigger friend.
I bet one wishes she has long legs and the other is jealous of the beautiful feathers.















No comments:
Post a Comment