Whew! I am behind in my posts. I did the 7 cities ride with my new super cool girlfriends. "So glad I met ya'll"!
The city of Petersburg put out the welcome mat early. So cute!
The 3 cycling amigos.
(Wearing one of my most favorite jerseys. I'm a huge Dr. Seuss fan)
I loved the hills.
Loved the view.
The windmills were pretty cool too. Such an iconic midwestern scene.
Look at the shuttle.
Probably the best shuttle I have ever seen on a ride.
Have you ever seen one of these? So strange and fun. As Lisa said, this was waaaay more fun than what the picture shows.
I have camper envy.
We are now 4 amigos.
Such a fun bunch of girls.
So nice to have found you.
I truly am blessed.
There was boxing in town!
I've never seen it live.
I REALLY wish we could have taken this around the block.
(So glad my legs didnt create a huge glare for the camera)
There was beer tasting that evening. Yuck. Hate beer.
There was also wine tasting.
Yum! The sweet cranberry wine was incredible. I think I tasted it 8 times.
They also had bread tasting, concoction tasting (too bad Alan's concoction wasn't there), and bbq tasting.
Enjoying boxing and the great tunes. The dj must have been our age.
Fun at the rectory where we stayed. We rented the rooms made for the nuns. I didn't know nuns are cool. This is a Star Wars foosball game!
My room.
I removed my pile of stinky bike clothes for this pic.
Lisa and an annoying bug.
Hey! This is the only pic I have of Carol and Erik. They were there all weekend and we always saw them in passing.
I have shoe envy.
Post ride celebration.
Prior to the helmet retrieval.
A sweaty stinky girl picking up her county fair quilt ribbons.
It was a wonderful weekend.





















No comments:
Post a Comment