We had to replace the walkout door. Some may see a useless screen door. I see a panel to dry wool on after it is washed.
Ha ha! My husbands glove box is a time capsule.
A week ago I went out and took some early morning pics of dewy spider webs. They looked like sparkling lace.
Later that day I helped my hubby make apple cider.
It is not fun to shake out the mesh. Hubby said it looked like an apple exploded on me.
The apple cider production.
He made the press and grinder.
So talented.
I spent most of the day cleaning up the gardens. Cutting down ornamental grass and weeding.
Whew!
Looking better.
This weekend I went to Des Moines with a friend to the AQS Quilt Week. As we drove into town we saw this....
A double rainbow.
It was a double rainbow weekend.
The capitol looks so pretty at night.
And beautiful in the morning.
We took a needle turn applique class from Becky Goldsmith.
Wonderful class and a lot of fun.
We worked on points and inner points.
Boy do I need practice.
Mine is on the left.
I found I need more light and a magnifier and a thimble.















No comments:
Post a Comment