![]() |
| I took a class to refresh my memory on how to paper piece. And to spend time with fun gals. |
![]() |
| Everyone liked my pincusion. Thanks Bonnie! |
![]() |
| Beautiful sunrise. Too bad I was on my way to work. |
![]() |
| Les and I went on our own little Shop hop. Love this quilt! |
![]() |
| And I like this one too. |
![]() |
| Finished blocks. Not crazy about the spool pattern but like the colors and pattern in the other block. |
![]() |
| I have this pattern. Going to make it with Fassett fabric. |
![]() |
| Ha ha! Makes me laugh. |
![]() |
| I like the old timey look of this. Makes me think of my mom's Christmas decorations. |
![]() |
| Some friends made this quilt. I have one in progress. My mother in law is doing the embroidery. She does beautiful work. |
![]() |
| Les in her beautiful new workroom. I spent an afternoon sewing with her. |
![]() |
| Isn't this purty?! |
![]() |
| Only 7 more to go. |
![]() |
| They will be the final border. I also want to add some appliquéd bittersweet in the sashing. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment