![]() |
| I love the morning light on the mountains as we drop down into the valley. |
![]() |
| I also like being short enough to walk under most of the downed trees! |
![]() |
| Morning light glow. |
![]() |
| And the trail becomes very rocky. |
![]() |
| I should count how many times I take photos of this one type of flower. |
![]() |
| Patches of snow! Kind of surprise they are still around. |
![]() |
| I liked this window view of the mountains between the trees. |
![]() |
| So nice of the trail crew to put in this sidewalk. Ha ha! |
![]() |
| The clouds grew to be amazing. |
![]() |
| This look like the eye of Sauron without the eye. Looking out over Middle Earth. |
![]() |
| Funny how another side of the same tree can look so different. |
![]() |
| More pictures of beautiful clouds. Just hoping no storms hit us. And no lightning or new forest fires. |
![]() |
| Len pointed out the pretty flowers by this creek. |
![]() |
| This is a wider view of the same area. |
![]() |
| This guy came running towards us. Arms flailing. He said there were too many rocks and there didnt use to be so many rocks 40 years ago. We wondered what the racquet is for.... |
![]() |
| Nothing like power lines to make you feel like you are in the wilderness. |
![]() |
| Somebody put their CT hand saw to use! Ha ha! |
![]() |
| Another pretty stream. |
![]() |
| And we reach the end of the segment. This is where Len heads home. |
![]() |
| I hiked on and came across this waterfall. How did I miss this last time? |
![]() |
| More water pics. |
![]() |
| I had to cross this road and then the trail continues to go up. |
![]() |
| Entering the Mount Massive wilderness. |
![]() |
| I thought this was pretty. |
![]() |
| And I thought this was cool Only the roots remain. |
![]() |
| These trees look like they came out of the Wizard of Oz movie. |
![]() |
| Well this is a different trail marker. |






























No comments:
Post a Comment