My studio is clean, organized and ready to go! I was working indoustriously on the piano key border and I heard a rustle, rustle. Ugh! A mouse?
I moved everything out of the area and found nothing. It could have been a bag that was.settling after cleaning....
I set a trap just in case!
Dear hubby fixed the back door.
No more having to push the door in, lift up and hope the latch releases. It also closes with such a wonderful "click".
Its the small things in life....
All sewn, pressed and ready to sew together. Sure hope I cut enough and measured correctly!
I'm also working on the Raven quilt which is a block of the month at the Quilted Moose.
It's my first BOM which is kitted! I can't wait to see it finished. I have a couple of ideas to add to the pattern.
Will have to see if they can be done.
Block 1.
Pattern pieces ready to go.
All pressed and ready to cut out. This will keep me busy this weekend. If it doesn't there is always block 2 to work on.
If I finish those 2 blocks I can work on my Dr. Seuess wall hanging.....
Or I can do the next block on my Benjamin Biggs quilt.
Or I can quilt the sunbonnet sue quilt. I know what patterns I want to use. (Yikes! I'm afraid of screwing it up!)
What do you do with an award winning quilt? Why you hang it over a chair! I have to see if I can get dear hubby to help me hang it. Or not. I really should get it hung up.










No comments:
Post a Comment