A friend loaned me a Dr. Seuss book with some not so known artwork. Here are my two favorites. I may have to add them to the walls of my work room. (I painted Seuss pics all over the walls.)
I'm a big sucker for beautiful clouds. Saw these on the way to work.
What fun. I won a gift card to a quilt shop which is hours away. I called the shop, described my project and asked her to surprise me with fabric.
She did an awesome job.
This will work perfect.
Raspberry picking.
Every two days they are ready.
Ugh!
Hubby called me over to see a large praying mantis. They are so cool. I want him to weld me a giant sculpture of one for my gardens.
This many raspberries, every 2 days. Whew!
I need more tubs to store them.
I also took time to clear weeds from the dam.
Before....
After....
The storms we had later in the week washed all the moss out. Hopefully no fish!
I went to one of the guild meetings with my Twisted Sister small group girlfriends.
Here are my favorite quilts which were brought in for show and tell. I'm so inspired.
The border really makes this quilt.
Same with this one.
Brazilian embroidery.
Beautiful.
One of the gals in my knit group took the same class and made these too. I will have to find out if she will make a quilt with them.
Simple panels cut into an intriguing design.














No comments:
Post a Comment